This 3-day class will provide the tools to streamline your investigations and improve your interviews. The class is engaging, enjoyable and hands-on. These skills are invaluable for all investigations
Most deceptive statements contain a high percentage of truth.
Statement Analysis is a highly reliable method to determine truth from deception in both verbal and written statements.
➢ Students will learn the psychological and linguistic principles behind the subject’s
• Is the language based on experiential memory?
• Is the subject committed & psychologically in the statement?
• Learn the difference between Reliable and Un-reliable denials.
- Determine what occurred and when it occurred.
- Recognize where missing information lies within the statement.
- Identify where to focus questions for the Analytical Interview.
- Identify what the subject has unknowingly revealed