This 3-day class will provide the tools to streamline your investigations and improve your interviews. The class is engaging, enjoyable and hands-on. These skills are invaluable for all investigations
Most deceptive statements contain a high percentage of truth.
Statement Analysis is a highly reliable method to determine truth from deception in both verbal and written statements.
➢ Students will learn the psychological and linguistic principles behind the subject’s
• Is the language based on experiential memory?
• Is the subject committed & psychologically in the statement?
• Learn the difference between Reliable and Un-reliable denials.
➢ Students will progress into the content of the statement:
- Determine what occurred and when it occurred.
- Recognize where missing information lies within the statement.
- Identify where to focus questions for the Analytical Interview.
- Identify what the subject has unknowingly revealed.
➢ Students will be taught how to obtain a “pure,” uncontaminated statement – highly
effective for analysis.
➢ Students will be introduced to the principles of psycho-linguistic profiling, learned in advanced analysis.
➢ The profile is invaluable for all investigators and gives them a distinct edge during the interview.
➢ The subject’s words reveal their:
- Personality Traits
This 3-day class will provide the tools to streamline your investigations and improve your
interviews. The class is engaging, enjoyable and hands-on.
➢ These skills are invaluable for all investigations:
- Sex crimes
- Cold case
- Robbery & Theft
- Hiring - Applicant Vetting
- Employee theft
- Domestic Violence
This technique is currently taught at the FBI Academy.
One full year of E-Support included to help you become a Deception Detection Expert.