Statement Analysis is a highly reliable method to determine truth from deception in both verbal and written statements.
- Students will learn the psychological and linguistic principles behind the subject’s chosen words.
- Is the language based on experiential memory?
- Is the subject committed psychologically in the statement?
- Learn the difference between Reliable and Unreliable denials.
- Students will progress into the content of the statement:
- Determine what occurred and when it occurred.
- Recognize where missing information lies within the statement.
- Identify where to focus questions for the Analytical Interview.
- Identify what the subject has unknowingly revealed.
- Students will be taught how to obtain a “pure,” uncontaminated statement – highly effective for analysis.
- Students will be introduced to the principles of obtaining a subject’s psycho-linguistic profile.
- The profile is invaluable for all investigators and gives them a distinct edge during the interview.
- The subject’s words reveal their:
- Personality Traits
This 3-day class will provide the tools to streamline your investigations and improve your
interviews. The class is engaging, enjoyable and hands-on.
This technique is currently taught at the FBI Academy.
One full year of E-Support included to help you become a Deception Detection Expert.