What Every Investigator, HR Personnel & All Truth Seekers Should Know and Use.
Our Profiling Techniques are the best in the industry.
Our words and the way we write them reveal more about us than most people think. In fact, it is almost scary how much information we unknowingly give away by our choice of words. Our words reveal Truth to Lies and latent information in between.
Those we train are able to determine the credibility of information provided in written or verbal statements. Our trainees are given the tools to become 100% accurate in determining deception from veracity. Our analysis techniques have been tried and tested in hundreds of criminal/legal cases as well as screening employment applicants.
Our analysis techniques apply to statements from employment applicants, victims, witnesses and suspects. We also analyze depositions, testimony, reports, affidavits, letters, emails, social media posts, media statements, interviews and even greeting cards.
We utilize and teach Statement Analysis, which has been proven effective across cultural boundaries. It is currently taught at the National FBI Academy in Quantico, Virginia.
Our training seminars are widely attended and applauded by investigators from Federal, State & Municipal agencies as well as Insurance, Banking & Corporate investigators.
Our analysis techniques will change the way you listen to others and reveal information you didn’t hear before!
Our services and training seminars are recommended for use by law enforcement, investigators, attorneys, business owners, psychologists, marriage therapists, parents and anyone else that needs to determine veracity from deception and other information the subject did not intend to reveal.
We work with a team of highly trained Statement Analysts and veteran investigators to provide the highest degree of accuracy. We offer forensic analysis for written & verbal statements of any type. Our investigative analysis techniques will provide the results you need.
Do you need a speaker for your company or association conference? We provide dynamic and entertaining speakers for short speaking engagements to day long training.
Contact us to set up a consultation or use the contact form at the bottom of this page to inquire how our services can help you.
Areas of Practice
TRAINING: STATEMENT ANALYSIS, HANDWRITING ANALYSIS, ANALYTICAL INTERVIEW TECHNIQUES
- Identifying deception in written & verbal statements
- Identify where to focus your interview questions based on the principles of analysis, including indicators of missing information, sensitivity and psychological commitment.
- Profiling: Subject's background, experiences, priorities, & personality traits
- Gain the advantage in your interviews: obtain more confessions, obtain more information & come to a faster case resolution
We offer customized training to fit your organization's needs; from short seminar presentations up to 3-day instruction.
Corporate & Private Services
- Training for HR, Management, Security, & Investigations.
- Know with certainty who the applicant really is before you hire!
- Credibility assessment for sexual harassment and work related injury claims.
- Employment vetting
- Internal investigation techniques
- Threat Assessment
- Anonymous Author Identification
- Forensic analysis for hand-written, typed, or computer generated documents
Legal & Attorney Services
- Comprehensive case review with report
- Credibility verification for all clientele & case material
- Credibility review for all depositions, testimonies, affidavits, etc.
- Find missing information & deception in written and verbal statements
- Profile of your witnesses
- Question formulation based on the analysis. We'll show you where to focus questions based on indicators of missing information, sensitivity and psychological commitment
Use the form below to contact us regarding your enquiry. Please be as detailed as possible. Include your industry along with any other specific requests. To help us best service your enquiry, we recommend that you first describe the issue you’re having before telling us what you want to achieve. You may also email or call us to make an appointment.